You accidentally logged out, reinstalled the app, or want to use the app on another phone
LOGIN: the cell phone number you used during registration. This is the number you received a text from magaloop at after registration.
PASSWORD: was set by you during registration. If you don’t remember your password, you can reset it by clicking the “Forgot password” button on the login page.
From the first order via the magaloop app to cancellations or complaints.
Once you submit your order, it will be sent to your supplier for processing, and you will receive a confirmation. If you have accidentally ordered an item incorrectly, you should contact your supplier as soon as possible so that they can still change the order. magaloop will help you by simply sending in an empty order after you specify which item(s) you want to change.
- Click on your supplier
- Search for „Cancellation” via the text input
- Click “ !!! CANCELLATION REQUEST FOR MY ORDER. SEE COMMENTS!!!” and confirm.
- Click on „Review order request“
- Add a comment about which items you want to cancel – the more specific, the better!
- Submit the „order“. Your supplier will try to change the order if it hasn’t been packaged or shipped.
The app suddenly stops working
If the app suddenly stops working on your phone the way you’re used to, please update the app and your phone’s operating system. In most cases, everything will go back to normal – often even better.
Update the magaloop app on your phone:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap the menu icon
- Find the magaloop app. If there is an update, the app will be marked with „Update“
- Tap “Update” next to the app
- In some cases, you may need to RESTART your phone for the update to complete.
Please update the operating system on your Samsung/Android phone: This can be done via the „Software update“ menu item on your cell phone:
- Swipe down from the top edge of your phone’s screen. Then press the icon for „Settings“
- Press „Device information“
- Press „Software update“
- Press „Update now“
- Done! If you want to, you can now turn your phone off and back on to activate all updates.
- Go to “Settings” on your Android/Samsung phone
- Click on “Apps” in the “Devices” section
- Search for the magaloop app and click on it
- Click on “Storage”
- Click on “Clear data” and “Clear cache”
- Open the magaloop app and log in with your LOGIN and PASSWORD